2016 Toyota Camry
Get it now for $99/month
2016 Toyota Camry
The 2016 Toyota Camry is in stock now at Andy Mohr Toyota in Avon, if you're in the market for an upscale midsize sedan that provides style, efficiency, and the latest features. The Camry has been a top choice for Indianapolis drivers for decades, and the latest model is no different. You can take one out for a test drive at Andy Mohr Toyota of Avon, or you can find out more about the Camry below.Find Your New Camry Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The Toyota Camry has always been a bargain, and it continues to be thanks to its starting MSRP of only $23,070. If you want to upgrade your Camry with more features and more styling options, then there are plenty of choices in the lineup:
- The 2016 Toyota Camry LE starts at $23,070 MSRP**.
- The 2016 Toyota Camry SE starts at $23,840 MSRP**.
- The 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition starts at $25,715 MSRP**.
- The 2016 Toyota Camry XLE and XSE both start at $26,310 MSRP**.
The new Toyota Camry recently received a major refresh, to make it look more exciting, more aggressive, and more modern. The new model sports this brand's bold front grille, and distinctive front fascia. The Camry can be had with high tech exterior features like heated mirrors, automatic headlights, upscale alloy wheels, a sunroof, LED lighting, and more.
Performance and Powertrain
The 2016 Toyota Camry provides a couple of choices when it comes to powertrains. It might not be an easy choice, since both of these engines provide a compelling blend of efficiency and performance:
- The 2.5L four-cylinder engine comes standard for all trim levels and is paired with front wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission. It is rated at 25 mpg city and 35 mpg highway based on EPA estimates.
- The available upgrade option is a 3.5L V6 engine that cranks out 268 hp and 248 lb-ft of torque. Once again, front wheel drive and six-speed automatic come standard. Best of all, this model sprints from 0 to 60 mph in only 6.2 seconds and is rated at a competitive 21 mpg city and 31 mpg highway.
Interior Design and Features
The new Toyota Camry is exceptionally equipped on all trim levels – especially when you consider the price. All models of the Camry come standard with these features:
- Automatic head lights
- Heated mirrors
- Keyless entry
- A rearview camera
- Cruise control
- 6.1-inch Entune touchscreen infotainment system
- A voice control system
- Bluetooth audio and phone connectivity
- Siri Eyes Free voice command system
- USB/iPod interface
If you want to upgrade, there are plenty of options including leather upholstery, Qi wireless smartphone charging, navigation features, and much more.
Advanced Safety Features
The 2016 Toyota Camry, like all Toyota models, puts safety first. You'll enjoy full-length side curtain airbags, a rearview camera, front knee airbags, traction and stability control, and antilock brakes for all models. The new Camry can also be equipped with high tech features including:
- Blind Spot Warning System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Collision Mitigation with Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Braking
- Safety Connect with automatic collision notification
The 2016 Camry also earned a top 5-star rating overall from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
2016 Toyota Camry Reviews
Wondering what the critics are saying about the Toyota Camry? Here are some of our favorite highlights that prove what makes this model so popular:
- Kelley Blue Book: "For the last 12 years, the sales crown has been Camry's to lose [...] But after driving the 2015 Camry, we'd say that this Toyota's spot at the top of the charts seems as secure as ever."
- Edmunds: "Already a perennial sales champion, the Toyota Camry just became an easier choice for more midsize sedan shoppers."
- Motor Trend: "The 2015 Toyota Camry is an impressively thorough and complete refresh. The new car is without a doubt better than the one it replaces in every way and, more important, is far more competitive than the old car against the fresh, new competition [...]."
Visit Andy Mohr Toyota
Visit Andy Mohr Toyota to drive the latest 2016 Toyota Camry. We're located at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon, and you're welcome to check out the Camry now. Contact us online or call us at 855-735-8641 with any questions about the Camry.Contact Us