2016 Toyota Highlander
Get it now for Only $29,990**
2016 Toyota Highlander
The 2016 Toyota Highlander offers Avon and Indianapolis drivers a comfortable, capable alternative to the typical staid minivans on the road today. With standard features that include hands-free calling and two years of ToyotaCare maintenance free of charge, it's easy to see why the Highlander has become an Andy Mohr Toyota best-seller.Find Your New Highlander Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The sporty 2016 Toyota Highlander is available in five capable trims:
- 2016 Toyota Highlander LE - Only $29,990 MSRP
- 2016 Toyota Highlander LE Plus - Starting at $33,895 MSRP
- 2016 Toyota Highlander XLE - Starting at $36,815 MSRP
- 2016 Toyota Highlander Limited - Starting at $40,415 MSRP
- 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited - Starting at $47,870 MSRP
The attractive 2016 Toyota Highlander offers Avon and Indianapolis shoppers an athletic design and exciting features like:
- Power Liftgate - The available power liftgate is easily adjustable with the push of a button to accommodate lower clearances that could damage the Highlander.
- Alloy Wheels - Optional Chrometec 19-inch alloy wheels give your Highlander a custom look while select trims can select stylish 5-spoke machine faced wheels with an attractive gunmetal gray finish.
- Superior Lighting - Projector beam headlamps and daytime running lights are standard, with optional integrated LED fog lights on select models.
For superior performance that conforms to your needs, the 2016 Toyota Highlander offers three capable powerplants:
- Four Cylinder - The Highlander's base engine is the 2.7L 4-cylinder DOHC with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) that makes 185 hp and as much as 184 lb-ft of peak torque.
- Six Cylinder - For a bit more boost, the Highlander can be equipped with a 3.5L DOHC 24-valve VVT-i V6 engine that produces 270 hp and 248 lb-ft of peak torque.
- Hybrid - The Highlander Hybrid trim is powered by the capable 3.5L V6 engine combined with electric motors, (two, front and rear) that work together to create 280 horsepower combined.
Choose the 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) or the Electronically Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission with Sequential Shift Mode for superior performance.
Interior Design and Features
The 2016 Toyota Highlander offers plenty to be excited about inside, with optional seating for up to eight, as much as 83.2 cubic feet of interior cargo space, and the following standard and available features:
- Comfort - LE drivers enjoy standard features like front and rear air conditioning, remote keyless entry, and soft-touch surfaces, while higher trims have access to three-zone climate control, smart-key with pushbutton start, and optional heated and ventilated front seating.
- Convenience - Select trims offer access to features like a rear-seat Blu-ray entertainment system with 9-inch screen or, if you prefer your passengers lay off the screen time, a panoramic moonroof so that they can be entertained by what's outside of the car.
- Technology - Bluetooth hands-free connectivity is standard in the 2016 Highlander, as is the adaptable Entune entertainment system that can be outfitted with a 6- or 8.1-inch touchscreen display and features like satellite radio, navigation, traffic, weather, and more.
And that's just the beginning, since all of those features come standard for all trims. You can also opt for upscale navigation features, premium upholstery and audio features, and much more.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Toyota has a reputation as an innovative automaker dedicated to safety and that dedication is clearly on display in the Highlander:
- Star Safety System - Standard features include Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology, while optional features like Integrated Vehicle Dynamics Management and Electronically Controlled Braking help keep the Highlander on the road.
- Advanced Airbag System - The AAS features dual stage driver and front passenger seat mounted side airbags, driver knee airbags, and Roll-sensing Side Curtain airbags that protect passengers at al positions.
- Safety Connect - Includes Stolen Vehicle Locating Service, Emergency Roadside Assistance, and Automatic Collision Notification, which can help to contact emergency responders should your highlander be involved in an accident.
2016 Toyota Highlander Reviews
The 2016 Toyota Highlander offers the serious comfort and responsive handling that have these experts singing its praises:
- The Car Connection - "In the Highlander's current generation, it drives much better, handles a little more athletically, and rides quite a bit more quietly than in previous iterations."
- Edmunds - "The Highlander is pleasant and easy to drive, and with its refined V6 and smooth six-speed automatic, it's also one of the quickest SUVs out there (even among V8s)."
- AutoTrader - "Of course, the main purpose of the Highlander is to take bumps and freeway expansion joints in stride -- and here it excels, providing near-Lexus levels of refinement."
- Kelley Blue Book - "Not only are the front seats comfortable, but there are numerous features that make life inside the Highlander easier."
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2016 Toyota Highlander at Your Local Avon and Indianapolis Toyota Dealer Today
Test drive the exciting new 2016 Toyota Highlander at your full service Avon and Indianapolis Dealer, Andy Mohr Toyota. Contact us at (877) 590-2219 or visit our showroom at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon to learn more today.Contact Us