2016 Toyota Rav4
Get it now for $24,350
2016 Toyota Rav4
If you're on the hunt for a robust sports utility vehicle with a sleek chassis design and multi-faceted interior and safety features, consider the all-new 2016 Toyota RAV4 for your Indianapolis and Fishers commute. For those looking to witness firsthand what the RAV4 is packing under the hood, check out our overview before you pay us a visit here at Andy Mohr Toyota.Find Your New Rav4 Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Toyota RAV4 comes in six available trim models:
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 LE: $24,350 MSRP**
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 XLE: $26,270 MSRP**
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 XLE Hybrid: $$28,370 MSRP**
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 SE: $29,265 MSRP**
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited: $31,510 MSRP**
- 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited Hybrid: $33,610 MSRP**
The exterior of the 2016 Toyota RAV4 is built to impress. The RAV4's external fascia paneling and grille create a memorably smooth and angular face capped by halogen daytime running lights, available in either a projector-beam variant with auto-off feature (LE only), halogen projector-beams (XLE and XLE Hybrid), or LED projectors (available on the Limited Hybrid model). The RAV4 also features available front and rear parking sonar (XLE, XLE Hybrid, Limited Hybrid), a rear window defogger with timer, and roof-mounted rails for when you need to tie down any especially heavy or cumbersome baggage.
The 2016 Toyota RAV4 has the horsepower and durability to perform when and where it's needed most. Under the hood, the 2016 Toyota RAV4 offers an impressive powertrain with numerous customization options:
- 2.5-Liter 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve: The RAV4 comes with one available engine but in two variations depending on your trim. The Dual VVT-i with 176 horsepower that comes standard with the LE and XLE, and the VVT-i with 194 net system horsepower that is standard among the XLE Hybrid and Limited Hybrid. 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission is standard between LE and XLE models, while the XLE Hybrid and Limited Hybrid trims are equipped with a CVT variant. All in all, a properly equipped 2016 RAV4 is capable of 24/31 mpg between city and highway.
In addition, the RAV4 comes with front-wheel drive available for the LE and XLE models and independent MacPherson strut front suspension with a stabilizer bar and hydraulic shock absorbers across each of the 2016 edition's six models.
Not content with being just a model of excellent exterior design, the 2016 Toyota RAV4 impresses with its spacious, leather-bound interior as well. Check out some of the fantastic features it has afforded:
- Entune App Suite: Complete with such popular apps as Destination Search, Facebook Place, iHeartRadio, Pandora, and Yelp, the Entune Suite offers real-time information on traffic and weather conditions, nearby fuel prices and is complimentary, free of subscription-charge.
- 2 TFT Multi-Information Display: The MID is audio-enabled, customizable, and displays such information as outside temperature, fuel economy, approx. distance until empty tank, cruising range, and oncoming hazard warning signs.
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control: Available on all trims except the LE, this system lets you control and adjust the temperature for both the driver and passenger-side quadrants simultaneously from the RAV4's elegant dashboard.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The impressive new 2016 Toyota RAV4 has won five-star safety ratings from the NHTSA and a certified Top Safety Pick designation from the IIHS. Toyota has equipped the RAV4 with an arsenal of safety features, including though not limited to:
- Siri Eyes Free: With the assistance of Siri Eyes Free, you can connect all of your important electronic accessories through vocal recognition while keeping your eyes on the road. Send messages and emails, listen to music, and acquire directions all in real-time with our hands-free system.
- Integrated Backup Camera: The integrated backup camera automatically displays real-time visual of your immediate backward vicinity on the RAV4's multi-informational display screen when you shift into reverse.
- Bird's Eye View Camera: The RAV4's available Bird's Eye View Camera system allows you to spot nearby objects and hazards, helping you navigate through close spaces with ease.
2016 Toyota Rav4 Reviews
The 2016 Toyota RAV4 is a champion choice among critics. Here's what some of the experts and critics have had to say:
- Car and Driver: "With its 2016 mid-cycle enhancement of the fourth-generation RAV4 that was introduced in 2013, Toyota has expanded the appeal of the range to both environmentalists and enthusiasts alike."
- The Car Connection: "The 2016 Toyota RAV4 is the latest update to the smallest utility vehicle in the company's lineup. This year, there's a mild refresh of a handful of styling and interior features, but the big news is the addition of a RAV4 Hybrid model. That gives the RAV4 not only a version with better fuel economy, but the only hybrid in the smaller SUV segment."
- Auto Week: "As a fuel-efficient way to haul a small family, the RAV4 Hybrid makes sense. One benefit of having eight hybrid models under the Toyota umbrella and another half-dozen Lexus models is that this large volume drives down cost of the components. And that's very obvious here."
Check Out the All-new 2016 Toyota RAV4 Today
To test drive the 2016 Toyota RAV4 near Indianapolis and Fishers, stop by Andy Mohr Toyota today. We are located at 8941 E US Hwy 36 in Avon, and you can schedule an appointment ahead of time by contacting us online or by phone at 855-735-8641.Contact Us