2017 Toyota Rav4 LE 4WD
Get it now for $229/month*
2017 Toyota Rav4
The dynamic, sporty 2017 Toyota RAV4 offers Avon and Indianapolis drivers access to powerful, efficient engines, the latest in safety technology, and advanced convenience features typically reserved for higher-end vehicles. With eight trims to choose from and a wide range of customizations, it’s little wonder the RAV4 has become such a fan favorite at Andy Mohr Toyota.Find Your New Rav4 Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Toyota RAV4 comes in unique and affordable trims, starting at:
- LE: $24,910 (MSRP)**
- XLE: $26,830 (MSRP)**
- XLE Hybrid: $29,030 (MSRP)**
- SE: $29,985 (MSRP)**
- SE Hybrid: $32,185 (MSRP)**
- Limited: 31,830 (MSRP)**
- Limited Hybrid: $34,030 (MSRP)**
- Platinum: $34,750 (MSRP)**
Toyota doesn’t restrict the impressive features to the interior of the compact SUV. The exterior is full of fun surprises as well with the addition of an attractive rear spoiler, LED lighting, front and rear parking sonar, power heated exterior mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators, acoustic noise-reducing front windscreen and rear and side privacy glass. Drivers can even add a foot-activated power liftgate with height-adjustment and jam protection for extra convenience.
The 2017 Toyota RAV4 is powered by a 16-valve, 2.5L 4-cylinder DOHC powerplant mated to a 6-speed Electronically-controlled automatic transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) capable of generating 176-hp and 172 lb.-ft. of peak torque. In recent EPA testing, the RAV4 delivered efficiency of 23 mpg/city and 30 mpg/highway with the standard FWD and as high as 22 mpg/city and 28 mpg/highway with the available AWD drivetrain.
The interior of the 2017 RAV4 is designed as much for comfort as convenience with a long list of appealing amenities that include:
- Entune: The Entune multimedia suite allows drivers to connect their compatible smartphone for calling, music streaming, weather, and more. Drivers can even choose to add optional services like navigation, traffic, Premium JBL audio, and other services.
- Comfort and Convenience: Options like an auto-dimming rearview mirror, heated multifunction steering wheel, paddle shifters, power-adjustable seats with driver memory, Smart Key system, and remote entry with pushbutton start and remote power liftgate make the RAV4 easy to adjust to the driver’s needs.
- Cargo: Drivers have access to an easy-reach overhead console as well as up to 73.4 cubic feet of rear cargo space with the seats flat and 38.4 cubic feet with the seats up and the convenient tonneau cover in place.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In order to keep cabin occupants secure, the 2017 Toyota RAV4 is equipped with an impressive list of standard and available safety equipment, which includes:
- Bird’s Eye View: The standard backup camera may be upgraded to the new Bird’s Eye View camera system which offers a 360-degree composite view of the area surrounding the vehicle for optimum safety.
- Star Safety: The RAV4 features Toyota’s Star Safety system, which includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, ABS, Electronic Brake-Force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology.
- Driver Assist: Other exciting safety options include Blind Spot Monitoring, Rear Cross-traffic Alert, Hill Start Assist, Trailer Sway Control, and engine immobilizer to ensure that you remain safe, and your RAV4 stays with you where it belongs.
2017 Toyota Rav4 Reviews
The 2017 Toyota RAV4 is a champion choice among critics. Here's what some of the experts and critics have had to say:
- Car and Driver: "With its 2017 mid-cycle enhancement of the fourth-generation RAV4 that was introduced in 2013, Toyota has expanded the appeal of the range to both environmentalists and enthusiasts alike."
- The Car Connection: "The 2017 Toyota RAV4 is the latest update to the smallest utility vehicle in the company's lineup. This year, there's a mild refresh of a handful of styling and interior features, but the big news is the addition of a RAV4 Hybrid model. That gives the RAV4 not only a version with better fuel economy, but the only hybrid in the smaller SUV segment."
- Auto Week: "As a fuel-efficient way to haul a small family, the RAV4 Hybrid makes sense. One benefit of having eight hybrid models under the Toyota umbrella and another half-dozen Lexus models is that this large volume drives down cost of the components. And that's very obvious here."
Delight in the 2017 Toyota RAV4 and Enhance Your Avon and Indianapolis Commute
Test-drive the 2017 Toyota RAV4 and see how much better your Avon and Indianapolis commute can be. Contact Andy Mohr Toyota at (855) 735-8641 or visit our showroom at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon, IN today.Contact Us
**Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $199 doc and $39.50 title fees. (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Actual dealer document fee may vary.