2016 Toyota 4Runner
Get it now Starting at $33,510
2016 Toyota 4Runner
The 2015 4Runner was a big hit among off-road enthusiasts, so it's with great excitement that Andy Mohr Toyota reveals the 2016 Toyota 4Runner specs for Indianapolis and Plainfield drivers. Available now at Andy Mohr Toyota, the latest model of the rugged and long running 4Runner nameplate maintains its reputation for off-road capability and will impress adventurous drivers everywhere.Find Your New 4Runner Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Toyota 4Runner is available in four different trims, each available in 4x2 and 4x4 versions, giving consumers an unprecedented level of choice in their SUV. The main trim levels are:
- 2016 Toyota 4Runner SR5: MSRP $33,510**
- 2016 Toyota 4Runner Trail: MSRP $36,715**
- 2016 Toyota 4Runner Limited: MSRP $42,125**
- 2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro: MSRP $41,850**
The 2016 Toyota 4Runner has a number of styling points that make it stand out in a crowd, even when you're miles off the beaten path. Its bold front grille and the available TRD Pro badging make a strong first impression by invoking an updated version of the classic SUV's signature style. All that style is carried on 17-in matte black TRD alloy wheels, with skid plates beneath the vehicle exuding off-road capability while protecting the engine, front suspension, and fuel tank from any unexpected contact with the ground or unseen obstacles.
Once you're behind the wheel of a 2016 Toyota 4Runner, you'll realize this SUV feels just as powerful as it looks. It comes standard with a 4.0L V6 engine, capable of pumping out 270 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque, so whether you're tackling steep grades or passing big-wheelers on the highway, you know that the 4Runner is up to the challenge. You won't ever have to leave anything behind either, since this Toyota can to tow up to 5,000 pounds.
The 4Runner also boasts several features designed to improve performance over rough terrain, such as hill start assist control, the Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System, crawl control, and a locking rear differential. Your 4Runner will always perform at its best, even when the environment is at its worst.
The interior design exemplifies the ready-for-everything attitude of the 2016 Toyota 4Runner. If you need to carry a lot of cargo, the second-row seat folds down to offer a full 88.8 cubic feet of storage space, and the available third-row seat allows you to accommodate up to seven passengers. It also boasts a number of optional features to make off-roading that much easier, too, including:
- Power Rear Glass: The 4Runner is the only SUV in its class that offers this feature, which allows you to push a button and lower the rear glass so you can access your gear.
- Sliding Rear Cargo Deck: This option slides easily out of the cargo area, and can support up to 440 pounds.
- 120V AC Power Outlet: This conveniently located outlet allows you to keep all your important devices, from your smartphone to your air compressor, charged up and ready to go.
Leaving the city behind doesn't have to mean leaving technology behind. The 2016 Toyota 4Runner features a wide selection of technological amenities.
- The Entune App Suite puts a range of applications at your fingertips, allowing you to use everything from Pandora to Facebook from the convenience of your dashboard.
- The integrated Navigation system gives you turn-by-turn directions and a Doppler weather overlay, so you always have the lay of the land.
- Bluetooth wireless technology provides handsfree phone capability and wireless music streaming from your smartphone to the available 15-speaker JBL audio system.
- The standard integrated backup camera, backing out of a difficult spot or hitching up your trailer is easy.
Advanced Safety Technologies
When you leave the beaten path, you want to do so knowing you're protected. The new 4Runner's eight standard airbags and side-impact door beams will keep you and your occupants safe. And with the Tire Pressure Monitor System, you'll know immediately if you picked up something sharp in one of your wheels.
Every 4Runner also comes standard with the Star Safety System. It includes features like Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lLck Brake System, Brake Assist, Electronic Brake-Force Distribution, and Smart Stop Technology. Combine this with the available Safety Connect feature, which ensures that emergency assistance is always just a button push away, and you have one of the safest SUVs on the market.
Discover the 2016 Toyota 4Runner Near Indianapolis and Plainfield
With this look at the 2016 Toyota 4Runner specs and features, our Indianapolis and Plainfield drivers hopefully have a better idea of what to expect from the latest 4Runner model. See it now at the Andy Mohr Toyota showroom, located at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon. If you want to keep up with the latest 4Runner info, follow us online or just give us a call at 855-735-8641.Contact Us