2016 Toyota Prius V
Get it now for Starting at $26,675**
2016 Toyota Prius V
If you're looking for a family-centric vehicle with a roomy interior and great gas mileage that's strikes the fine balance between cost-efficient and luxurious, the 2016 Toyota Prius V is the vehicle you're looking for. With ample cargo space, a bevy of tech features, and spacious rear seating, Indianapolis and Fishers locals are in for quite the treat behind the wheel of the all-new 2016 Prius.Find Your New Prius Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2016 Toyota Prius v is available in four different trims:
- Two: $26,675 (MSRP)**
- Three: $28,060 (MSRP)**
- Four: $29,695 (MSRP)**
- Five: $30,935 (MSRP)**
The 2016 Prius v's grille sports a distinctively modern design coupled with high-powered daytime running lights and four available sets of three projector-beam headlights with optional LED accents and high-beam settings. The Prius v also features Heated Outside Mirrors, Intermittent Rear Window Wipers, which help to ensure that you're view is never obscured by frost, rain, or fogging.
The 2016 Toyota Prius v offers some of the highest fuel economy numbers in the business, which is common knowledge, but did you know that it also features surprisingly high performance, despite the thriftiness of its engine? Here's what motorists should expect under the hood:
- 1.8-liter Aluminum DOHC 16-Valve VVT-i: The 2016 Prius v comes with one available engine, capable of generating 98 horsepower and a whopping 153 lb-ft of torque. It comes with a single default transmission, an Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT), which helps it deliver a fuel economy of 44/40 mpg between city and highway, averaging a combined 42 mpg.
In addition to these specifications, the Prius V offers features reactive electric power steering to ensure for smooth handling.
Interior Design and Features
The 2016 edition of the Toyota Prius v is as gorgeous on the inside as it is on the out. Here's what you can expect when you step inside:
- Single-dial automatic climate control: Your cabin should be a vacuum of temperature-controlled nirvana, devoid of pollen and dust particles. That's exactly what our climate control option offers.
- Etune Audio: This feature includes the Entune Multimedia Bundle with a 6.1-in. touch-screen display, CD player, MP3 compatibility, six speaker arrangement, and a USB 2.0 port with iPod connectivity and control. The Etune audio package also includes hands-free voice recognition and phone capability, Bluetooth music streaming and an integrated backup camera display.
- Smart Key System: Activate and unlock your car from a distance with a Push Button Start feature and remote illuminated entry.
Advanced Safety Technologies
When it comes to a Toyota vehicle, the only thing that performance comes second to is safety. The 2016 Prius V is no exception but rather the rule. Check out a choice selection of our safety features:
- Star Safety System: Standard across all Prius v models, the Star Safety System includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology to close the gap between your reaction time and safe aversion of harm.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System: This offers real-time monitoring of your individual tire's pressure levels to ensure that you're never caught off-guard by a suspiciously lop-sided ride.
- Vehicle Proximity Notification System: No longer will you be left to guesstimate how close you are between your vehicle and a point of impact. Special sensors and a system of sound notifications make certain that you have full-body awareness of your Prius at all times.
2016 Toyota Prius Reviews
We're pleased as punch as to how the new Toyota Prius v has been received by critics and reviewers. Here's just a sampling of what they have had to say:
- AutoTrader: "Toyota took what was already appealing about the regular Prius, including its excellent fuel economy, comfortable ride and reasonable pricing, and elongated the car, turning it into a roomier, taller package that's even more family-friendly."
- Consumer Guide: "This is a practical, roomy wagon that can easily achieve 40 mpg and be bought with most every feature you could want for $30,000 or less. Prius v is one of the best values on the market today."
- Car and Driver: "Blending the usefulness of a station wagon and the fuel economy of a hybrid, the Prius V might be the ultimate utility vehicle. With the rear seats folded, it offers 67 cubic feet of cargo space—more than some SUVs. Drive it with the lightest of right feet and you might see as much as 44 mpg in the city."
- CarGurus: "The Toyota Prius is perhaps the ideal embodiment of environmentally friendly commuting that won't break the bank. The Prius v improves upon a good thing, with an interior that combines the Prius philosophy with all the versatility that will make getting to and from the hardware store just as easy as getting to and from the office."
Get Behind the Wheel of the 2016 Toyota Prius at Your Local Avon and Indianapolis Toyota Dealer Today
Test drive the exciting new 2016 Toyota Prius at your full service Avon and Indianapolis Dealer, Andy Mohr Toyota. Contact us at (877) 590-2219 or visit our showroom at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon to learn more today.Contact Us