2017 Toyota 4Runner
Get it now Starting at $34,210
2017 Toyota 4Runner
The 2017 Toyota 4-Runner is the kind of SUV Indianapolis and Avon off-road warriors demand; It's rugged, tough, and powerful, but stylish enough to hold its own in the urban jungle too. See why this 7-passenger dynamo is still a top choice for serious truck lovers, then stop by Andy Mohr Toyota and get your hands on the latest model today.Find Your New 4Runner Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Toyota 4-Runner is available in six stellar trim levels:
- 2017 Toyota 4-Runner SR5: Starting at $34,210 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota 4-Runner SR5 Premium: Starting at $36,040 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota 4-Runner TRD Off-Road: Starting at $37,335 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota 4-Runner TRD Off-Road Premium: Starting at $39,295 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota 4-Runner Limited: Starting at $42,525 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota 4-Runner TRD Pro: Starting at $42,400 MSRP**
The exterior of the 4-Runner is designed to be as attractive as it is functional, offering drivers access to practical features like LED taillamps and projector-beam headlamps for excellent visibility, as well as heated exterior mirrors with turn signal indicators and windshield wiper de-icers to ensure that no matter what the weather, the 4-Runner is unstoppable. Other convenience options include a rear-mounted spoiler, roof rails, tinted windows, and touch-sensor locks for speedy entry. The unique design of the SR5 and TRD trims allow drivers to select the ideal level of style for their needs two ways with iconic accents that take off-road fun to a whole new level.
The 2017 Toyota 4-Runner is powered by a 4.0L V6 DOHC 24-valve V6 engine mated to a 5-speed electronically-controlled automatic transmission to deliver 270-hp and 278 lb.-ft. of peak torque. Drivers can choose to stick with the responsive rear-wheel-drive drivetrain, upgrade to the part-time 4WD with Active Traction Control, or opt for the full-time 4WD with Active Traction Control and Torsen limited-slip center locking differential for superior off-road performance.
Interior Design and Features
The interior of the 2017 Toyota 4-Runner is designed to delight too, offering drivers access to quality materials, roomy design, and the latest in advanced technology:
- Entune: The 6.1-inch high-resolution touchscreen interface standard to all models provides drivers with access to the Entune premium sound system with navigation, hands-free calling, music streaming, advanced voice recognition, and much more.
- Luxury Appointments: Options like leather heated and ventilated front seats with power controls and driver memory provides a level of luxury and customization that's hard to ignore.
- Smart Key: The advanced Smart Key easy entry system with pushbutton start makes it simple for drivers to hop in and get on the road without fishing for keys in pockets or bags.
- JBL Audio: An available 15-speaker JBL premium audio system with subwoofer and amplifier deliver exceptional playback from any audio source.
- Easy Access: From the flat-folding rear seats that give convenient access to as much as 89.7 cubic feet of cargo space, to the multifunction steering wheel which allows control of calling, audio, and cruise functions, the 4-Runner makes it easy for drivers to access the features they need.
Advanced Safety Technologies
More than just an off-road dynamo, the 4-Runner is built for safety from the ground up with an unbeatable menu of safety systems that include:
- Advanced Airbags: A suite of airbags include driver and front passenger thorax, abdomen, and pelvis airbags, front seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags, and roll-sensing side curtain airbags keep cabin occupants safe and sound.
- Rearview Camera: The standard rearview camera system makes backing and parking simple by providing a clear view of the area directly behind the vehicle using the dash-mounted display screen.
- Star Safety: Features like Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, ABS braking, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology are standard on all trims to ensure superior control under any conditions.
2017 Toyota 4-Runer Reviews
The dynamic 2017 Toyota 4-Runner is an exceptional vehicle, and the critics aren't afraid to sing its praises:
- Edmunds: "The last of an increasingly rare breed of truck-based SUVs, the 4Runner will take you off the beaten path like few other production vehicles."
- Car and Driver: "The 4Runner is sure-footed off-road, and standard downhill assist control was helpful on muddy hills, and likely would be in the snow, too."
- The Car Connection: "Comfy seats and a roomy and versatile cargo area make the 4Runner a great pack mule."
- Kelley Blue Book: "The 4Runner's large dials and buttons operating everything from the radio to the low-range gearing are a cinch to use."
Go Wild in a 2017 Toyota 4-Runner and Take Your Indianapolis and Avon Commute to the Next Level
Take a 2017 Toyota 4-Runner on an Indianapolis and Avon test-drive and see what you’ve been missing. Contact Andy Mohr Toyota or visit our showroom at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon, IN to learn more.Contact Us
**Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $199 doc and $39.50 title fees. (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Actual dealer document fee may vary.