2018 Toyota Camry SE
Get it now for $99/month*
2018 Toyota Camry
The 2018 Toyota Camry sedan is better than ever, offering the kind of advanced features and quality that Avon and Indianapolis drivers have come to expect. See what the new model year has in store for the family-favorite sedan, then visit Andy Mohr Toyota Scion to take one out on the road today.Find Your New Camry Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2018 Toyota Camry is available in seven well-equipped trim levels:
- 2018 Toyota Camry LE: Starting at $23,070 MSRP**
- 2018 Toyota Camry XLE: Starting at $26,310 MSRP**
- 2018 Toyota Camry SE: Starting at $23,840 MSRP**
- 2018 Toyota Camry XSE: Starting at $26,310 MSRP**
- 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE: Starting at $26,790 MSRP**
- 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid SE: Starting at $27,995 MSRP**
- 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE: Starting at $30,140 MSRP**
With attractive design features that include the sport mesh front grille, optional LED headlights and daytime running lamps, and optional rear spoiler, the Camry demands to be noticed. For an added touch of personalization, drivers can select 16-, 17-, or 18-inch alloy wheels in a variety of stunning designs, and dual chrome-tipped exhaust. For improved functionality, standard and available features like heated power exterior mirrors, power moonroof, intermittent windshield wipers, and an acoustic noise-reducing windshield.
Toyota offers drivers the choice of three potent engines to power their Camry:
- 4-Cylinder: The base engine is a 2.5L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder capable of producing 178 hp and up to 170 lb.-ft. of torque. This powerplant returned an EPA-estimated 24 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway efficiency in recent testing.
- 6-Cylinder: Select trims can upgrade to the 3.5L 24-valve V6 powerplant that generates 268 hp and as much as 248 lb.-ft. of torque. This engine was able to achieve 21 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway efficiency in EPA testing.
- Hybrid: The Hybrid is powered by the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine paired with the permanent magnet AC synchronous motor and sealed Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) battery which are able to generate up to 200 hp. This combination returned up to 42 mpg/city and 38 mpg/highway fuel economy in government testing.
- Transmissions: The 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission while selected models can take advantage of the optional Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission. The SE trim gets access to paddle shifters.
Interior Design and Features
The 2018 Toyota Camry is just as stunning inside as it is on the outside thanks to advanced tech and abundant sport-inspired features that include:
- Sport Seats: The available heated front sport seats with Ultrasuede offer a comfortable place from which to navigate and, thanks to the standard 8-way power-adjustable driver's controls, can be adjusted to drivers of any size.
- Advanced Tech: Options like wireless charging and smart entry with pushbutton start make commuting convenient while the Entune infotainment system with 6.1-inch color touchscreen display and available apps can connect you to the services you need like voice recognition, music, navigation, hands-free calling and more.
- Premium Audio: The standard audio system can be upgraded on selected trims to include the JBL GreenEdge 8-speaker audio system with subwoofer and amplifier for epic sound that can be conveniently controlled by the multifunction steering wheel or audio interface.
Advanced Safety Features
The Camry is designed to be one of the safest cars you can buy for your family with abundant safety features:
- Accident Prevention: In addition to driver assist features like the Blind Spot Monitor, Lane Departure Alert, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, and rearview camera system, drivers can also take advantage of the optional Safety Connect system for 24/7 emergency assistance.
- Star Safety: Toyota's standard safety system includes Vehicle Stability Control Traction Control, ABS, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and innovative Smart Stop Technology.
- Passenger Protection: The Camry comes standard with 10 airbags that include the driver and front passenger advanced airbags and knee airbags, rear seat-mounted side airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
2018 Toyota Camry Reviews
The 2018 Camry delivers power, performance, and a driver-friendly cockpit that critics are responding to:
- The Car Connection: "Its interior is spacious and considerate, with plenty of interior storage and sound-deadening, and places a premium on seating for adults."
- Edmunds: "Whether you're looking for a cushy A-to-B driving experience or a more engaging one that's in-line with main midsize sedan competitors, the 2018 Toyota Camry should have you covered."
- Kelley Blue Book: "Camry faithful have no fear: The rethought Camry still qualifies as one of the most comfortable, easy-to-drive midsize sedans you can buy."
- Motor Trend: "The touchscreen reacts immediately to your inputs with none of the lag so common to these car-based systems."
Check Out the 2018 Toyota Camry Sedan Near Avon and Indianapolis
Contact Andy Mohr Toyota at 855-735-8641 or visit our showroom at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon, IN to see the 2018 Toyota Camry sedan at your Avon and Indianapolis Toyota authority today.Contact Us