2017 Toyota Corolla LE
Get it now for $179/month*
2017 Toyota Corolla
For fifty years, the Corolla has offered access to reliable, efficient transportation that's easy to afford. The 2017 Toyota Corolla continues that trend, presenting Avon and Indianapolis drivers with impressive options, industry-leading advanced safety, and of course, the rock-solid performance Andy Mohr Toyota shoppers have come to depend on.Find Your New Corolla Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
Drivers can choose their 2017 Toyota Corolla from seven well-equipped trims:
- 2017 Toyota Corolla L: Starting at $18,500 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Corolla LE: Starting at $18,935 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Corolla LE Eco: Starting at $19,335 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Corolla XLE: Starting at $21,825 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Corolla SE: Starting at $20,445 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Corolla 50th Anniversary Special Edition: Starting at $21,900 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Corolla XSE: Starting at $22,680 MSRP**
The sleek exterior of the 2017 Toyota Corolla is built to not only reduce wind drag and improve efficiency; it looks good doing it. Standard Bi-LED headlamps and integrated LED daytime running lights provide superior visibility while power-adjustable exterior mirrors with optional heat and turn signal indicators, optional alloy wheels, and chrome accents enhance style and functionality. Drivers can even add a one-touch power moonroof to allow the sun to shine down no matter how bad the weather outside.
Performance and Powertrain
Drivers have their choice of two powerplants to move the 2017 Toyota Corolla:
- 1.8L VVT-i: The standard 1.8L 4-cylinder with Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence (VVT-i) delivers 132 hp and 128 lb.-ft. of peak torque which gave drivers up to 28 mpg/city and 36 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in recent EPA testing.
- Eco: The Eco trims enjoy access to the 1.8L 4-cylinder DOHC powerplant with Valvematic technology that produces 140 hp and 126 lb.-ft. of torque and delivered an EPA-estimated 30 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway fuel efficiency in recent tests.
The CVT automatic transmission is standard equipment but the SE trim offering drivers access to the 6-speed manual for a more interactive driving experience.
Interior Design and Features
Inside, the spacious Corolla makes room for five adults, covers hard lines with soft-touch materials, and provides access to the modern connectivity drivers love:
- Comfort: Options like SofTex seating materials, driver and front passenger heated seats, automatic climate control, and leather appointments make the interior of the Corolla the perfect place to spend a tedious commute.
- Convenience: Drivers can take advantage of the multifunction keyless entry with remote entry, Smart Key with pushbutton start, multifunction steering wheel with calling, audio, and cruise control functions, as well as power door and window functions to easily enter, start, and enjoy the Corolla with the press of a button.
- Connectivity: The standard Entune Audio system features a 6.1-inch color touchscreen interface and voice recognition for convenient access to music streaming and their smartphone address book. Drivers can even add navigation, satellite radio, and other amenities.
Advanced Safety Features
The Corolla is widely praised for its remarkable suite of safety features, which includes eight advanced airbags, whiplash injury-lessening seats, tire pressure monitoring, and more:
- Toyota Safety Sense: Pre-collision warning features like Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Steering Assist, automatic high beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise control are standard on every trim.
- Star Safety: Traction control, ABS, Vehicle Stability Assist, Electronic Brake-force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology are also standard on every trim.
- Rearview Camera: A rearview camera system with projected path is included with every trim to give drivers a clear view of the area right behind the Corolla, for backing and parking confidence.
2017 Toyota Corolla Reviews
The Corolla has offered reliable, efficient transportation for half a century, making it a darling among critics who know a good deal when they see one:
- The Car Connection: "Toyota's conservative approach has paid off in the 2017 Corolla—it's pleasing, comfortable and spacious."
- Car and Driver: "Perhaps most significant, all Corollas come standard with the Toyota Safety Sense-P driver-assistance package… Given how few cars in this segment offer all of those modern features, let alone as standard, we think the customers will be pleased."
- Edmunds: "For 2017, the Corolla also makes a great leap with new safety features and driver aids on all models, including a rearview camera, forward collision warning, lane departure intervention and adaptive cruise control — features that aren't commonly standard even on luxury sedans."
- Auto Trader: "The Corolla's technology offerings are likewise impressive, including a standard 6.1-in touchscreen with optional smartphone-app integration from the LE trim level on up."
Discover the 2017 Toyota Corolla Near Indianapolis and Avon
Come test-drive the latest 2017 Toyota Corolla at the premier Indianapolis area Toyota dealer, Andy Mohr Toyota at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon. You can also contact us online or call us at 855-735-8641 with any questions about the Corolla lineup.Contact Us
**Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $199 doc and $39.50 title fees. (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Actual dealer document fee may vary.