2017 Toyota Highlander
Get it now for Only $30,630*
2017 Toyota Highlander
The bold, rugged 2017 Toyota Highlander brings power, convenience, and style to Avon and Indianapolis drivers who demand more from their daily commute. With five gasoline-powered trims to choose from, each with access to impressive dynamics and the latest in driver-assist technology, the Highlander is quickly becoming the go-to choice for savvy Andy Mohr Toyota drivers who demand more than the same old thing.Find Your New Highlander Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
With eight trims, the Highlander makes for one of the most customizable SUVs in the industry:
- LE: $30,630 (MSRP)**
- LE PLUS: $35,060 (MSRP)**
- XLE: $38,520 (MSRP)**
- SE: $39,690 (MSRP)**
- Limited: $41,680 (MSRP)**
- Hybrid LE: $36,270 (MSRP)**
- Hybrid XLE: $41,330 (MSRP)**
- Hybrid Limited: $44,760 (MSRP)**
The handsome exterior of the 2017 Toyota Highlander delivers enhanced visibility in the form of projector beam halogen headlamps, optional LED daytime running lamps and integrated fog lamps, and standard LED taillamps. Other features like the available exterior power heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals, power tilt and slide moonroof, panoramic moonroof with power shade, rain-sensing wipers, and alloy wheels add fun and practicality to the mix as well.
Drivers can choose from two available power-plants to move the 2017 Toyota Highlander down the road:
- 2.7L: Select models can be powered by the efficient 2.7L 4-cylinder 16-valve engine and 6-speed automatic transmission capable of generating 185-hp and 184 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- 3.5L: Also available is the 3.5L V6 powerplant and direct-shift 8-speed automatic transmission capable of 295-hp and 263 lb.-ft. of torque.
The Highlander is available with standard FWD or drivers can select the optional AWD system for superior traction.
Interior Design and Features
The Highlander is engineered to be just as exciting inside the cabin as it is under the hood, with a host of standard features, like front and rear air conditioning, as well as some impressive upscale options too:
- Cabin Comfort: Drivers can opt for tri-zone automatic climate control, power-adjustable heated and ventilated front seats, second-row captain's chairs, convenient multifunction steering wheel, and much more.
- Entune Connectivity: Entune audio is standard and provides access to hands-free calling, music streaming, intelligent touch controls, as well as AM/FM/CD radio. For greater flexibility, drivers can add features like navigation, voice recognition, Predictive Traffic, Doppler weather, JBL performance audio, and other features.
- Driver Convenience: In addition to the power windows and doors, which come standard, drivers can add a convenient Smart Key system pushbutton start, remote entry, and other features to make getting on the road a snap.
Advanced Safety Technologies
In addition to being one of the most reliable car brands on the planet, Toyota is known as one of the safest, offering drivers access to the latest in advanced technologies and safety design:
- Rearview Camera: The standard rearview camera with Projected Path feature allows drivers to view the area behind the vehicle, including where the vehicle is going, making backing into tight spaces nearly effortless. Select models offer a Bird's Eye View version of the system, which provides a 360-degree composite view for even better visibility.
- Advanced Airbags: The Highlander offers a standard driver and front passenger advanced airbag system with driver knee, front seat side, and all-row rollover-sensing side curtain airbags to provide protection at every point.
- Driver Assist: In addition to the advanced camera system, drivers can add Rear Parking Assist Sonar, Rear Cross-traffic Alert, Blind Spot Monitoring, and Toyota's Safety Connect system for advanced preventative safety.
2017 Toyota Highlander Reviews
The 2017 Toyota Highlander offers the serious comfort and responsive handling that have these experts singing its praises:
- The Car Connection: "Across the board, current versions of the Highlander tend to handle more responsively than their truck-influenced styling might suggest. "
- Edmunds: "The well-rounded 2017 Toyota Highlander does just about everything you're probably looking for in a three-row family SUV."
- Car and Driver: "Acceleration is robust if not blistering, appropriately quick for an eight-passenger SUV."
Explore the 2017 Toyota Highlander at Your Avon and Indianapolis Performance Leader
Get behind the wheel of the 2017 Toyota Highlander and learn how your busy Avon and Indianapolis commute can become something you look forward to. Contact Andy Mohr Toyota or visit us at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon, IN to schedule a test-driveContact Us
**Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $199 doc and $39.50 title fees. (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Actual dealer document fee may vary.