Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Toyota Prius is available in six distinct trim levels that let you customize it for the features you want:
- 2017 Toyota Prius Two – Starting MSRP $24,685*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Two Eco – Starting MSRP $25,165*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Three – Starting MSRP $26,735*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Three Touring – Starting MSRP $28,115*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Four – Starting MSRP $29,135*
- 2017 Toyota Prius Four Touring – Starting MSRP $30,015*
The 2017 Prius has a bold look and dramatic styling designed to enhance aerodynamics. Its low, wide stance shows off its athletic appearance and offers responsive handling. The 2017 Prius features Bi-LED elements in the headlights, and available fog lights and accent lighting for dramatic effect. Available 17-inch alloy wheels add just the right amount of attitude to draw attention wherever you go.
All six trim levels of the 2017 Toyota Prius utilize a 1.8-Liter, 4-cylinder aluminum DOHC 16-Valve engine with Variable Valve Timing with intelligence. Other performance features include:
- Double-wishbone Rear Suspension – Responsive handling and a smooth ride are brought to you by a double-wishbone rear suspension with a condensed design that maximizes cargo space. Prius Touring models feature unique suspension tuning engineered for a more thrilling driving experience.
- Body Rigidity – Smart design, advanced materials, and innovative construction make the Prius chassis more rigid than ever, improving handling and braking performance while also making your ride more comfortable.
Interior Design and Features
With a futuristic design, the 2017 Toyota Prius is built to give you more of what you want when inside the cabin. From the Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging to the available moonroof, there is fun around every corner:
- 2-inch Color Dual MID – The dual high resolution Multi-Information Display screens are fully customizable, so the information most important to you is always right at your fingertips. See real-time driving data, tips to improve ECO savings, and more.
- Redesigned Seats – The front seats feature deep side bolsters that let you settle in for longer trips, while the available 8-way power adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support makes it easy to find your perfect driving position.
- Steering Wheel Controls – Control the audio, Multi-Information Display, and Bluetooth hands-free calling right from the steering wheel. Maximum driving comfort is available with the SofTex trimmed steering wheel featuring tilt and telescopic adjustment.
Advanced Safety Technologies
Advanced safety features of the 2017 Toyota Prius include an available blind spot monitoring system and an integrated back up camera. Toyota Safety Sense, an active safety package that combines top of the line technologies designed to support your awareness and decision making on the road, is standard on every 2017 Prius. Its other features include:
- Lane Departure Alert: Monitors visible lane markings and, upon detection of an inadvertent lane departure, issues an audible and visual alert. If corrective action is not taken, the Steering Assist function provides gentle corrective steering.
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection: Scans the road ahead for potential collisions and pedestrians who inadvertently come into the travel path of Prius. If a collision is detected, an audio and visual signal is activated and the brakes are applied, if necessary.
- Full-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control: Uses forward sensing radar technology and an intelligent camera, the system can detect the speed and distance of the vehicle ahead of you and adjust your speed accordingly. It also works in traffic to help you maintain a preset following distance, slowing and accelerating as needed.
2017 Toyota Prius Reviews
We are pretty smitten with the 2017 Toyota Prius, but don’t just take our word for it; see what the experts are saying about this riveting new hybrid:
- The Car Connection – “The 2017 Toyota Prius remains the most fuel-efficient model on the market without a plug.”
- Edmunds – “You’ll also enjoy more sophisticated ride and handling qualities and a quieter powertrain. Going green with a Prius has never been better.”
- Auto Week – “Toyota has made the Prius fun to drive… the new Prius handles well and delivered enough power to surprise me.”
Check Out the 2017 Toyota Prius Near Avon and Indianapolis at Andy Mohr Toyota
Visit Andy Mohr Toyota at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon, IN and let our experienced sales staff show you how the 2017 Toyota Prius can enhance your Avon or Indianapolis commute. Contact us at (855) 735-8641 to schedule a test drive today!
**Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure.