Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Toyota Sequoia has three capable trims:
- 2017 Toyota Sequoia SR5: Starting at $45,460 MSRP*
- 2017 Toyota Sequoia Limited: Starting at $54,250 MSRP*
- 2017 Toyota Sequoia Platinum: Starting at $61,990 MSRP*
The 2017 Sequoia offers drivers a stylish exterior loaded with an array of features that includes standard multi-reflector halogen headlamps and daytime running lights with auto on/off feature for better visibility both day and night. Heated exterior power mirrors and windshield wiper deicer also help drivers to see clearly in even poor weather while the power tilt and slide moonroof with sliding sunshade bring in a little sun on even the gloomiest day. For loading and cargo convenience, the Sequoia offers not only a standard roof rack, but drivers can also take advantage of the power liftgate with jam protection for easy access to the rear when loading gear and groceries.
The Sequoia’s abundant power flows from the 5.7L i-FORCE V8 powerplant with DOHC and Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence capable of generating 381 hp and 401 lb.-ft. of torque and providing up to 7,400 pounds of towing capability. This engine is mated to a 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission equipped with sequential shift mode, uphill/downhill shift logic, and Tow/Haul mode for added power and convenience. Drivers can choose to equip the Sequoia with the standard RWD system, ideal for city commutes or, for more rugged terrain, take advantage of the optional Multi-Mode 4WD with Torsen limited-slip differential with locking feature for superior traction and control.
Inside, the spacious Sequoia delivers the capacity and amenities drivers love, with access to advanced connectivity, outstanding audio, and more:
- Entune with App Suite: Toyota’s advanced infotainment system is on full display with features like Pandora, Yelp, Open Table, available navigation, and more via the integrated in-dash touchscreen system.
- Connectivity: Drivers can connect their compatible smartphones for access to hands-free calling and audio streaming accessible through the multifunction steering wheel or infotainment system.
- Performance Audio: An optional JBL Synthesis 14-speaker sound system turns every trip into a private concert regardless of the audio source.
- Rear Seat Entertainment: Give passengers in the back access to entertainment with a 9-inch screen and Blu-ray DVD player with RCA inputs and a 115-volt outlet to power video consoles and other devices.
- Interior Comfort: Options like leather-trimmed heated ad perforated front and second-row seats, power-reclining third-row seats, second-row climate controls, remote entry, and more guarantee a smooth, cozy ride for everyone.
- Capacity: Drivers can choose second-row captain’s chairs or the standard bench seat for flexible seating for up to eight adults and cargo capacity of as much as 120.1 cubic feet.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The Sequoia doesn’t just rely on its size to keep cabin occupants safe; drivers also have a host of impressive safety features to lean on, including advanced airbags, blind spot monitoring, and more:
- Rearview Camera: To make backing and parking the big SUV safe and easy, the integrated backup camera shows a clear view of the area behind the Sequoia on the in-dash display.
- Laser Cruise Control: The advanced dynamic laser cruise control provides easy control of the vehicle, monitoring the following distance and speed of the vehicle ahead and adjusting accordingly.
- Star Safety: Toyota’s standard Star Safety System includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Smart Stop Technology, ABS, and Electronic Brake-force Distribution for optimum control under any conditions.
2017 Toyota Sequoia Reviews
The experts are enamored with the 2017 Toyota Sequoia, praising the big SUVs power, interior capacity, and handling capabilities:
- The Car Connection: “A muscular V-8 helps the Sequoia accelerate with authority.”
- Car and Driver: “The three-across, split third-row bench is also capacious and ergonomically sound, meaning knees are not thrust into one’s chin once you sit down.”
- S. News: “For such a large vehicle, the Sequoia is generally easy to maneuver, remaining stable around corners.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2017 Toyota Sequoia SUV is a true 8-seater, with a 3rd-row seat that really will accommodate adults and is easily reached, thanks to big rear doors and sliding second-row seats.”
Get Out into the Wild in a 2017 Toyota Sequoia on an Indianapolis and Avon Test-drive Today
To schedule a test-drive of the 2017 Toyota Sequoia, contact your leading Indianapolis and Avon performance authority at 317-713-8181 or visit Andy Mohr Toyota at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon, IN.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure.