2017 Toyota Tundra SR5
Get it now for Starting at $339/month*
2017 Toyota Tundra
You get full-size power and full-size comfort in the 2017 Toyota Tundra, Toyota's full-size pickup truck. This workhorse offers segment-leading luxury and capability, making it the perfect companion for a long workday or a night on the town. Read about all the 2017 Tundra can offer your Indianapolis and Avon commute, and then head to Andy Mohr Toyota for a test drive.Find Your New Tundra Secure this offer
Trims and Pricing
The 2017 Toyota Tundra is available to Indianapolis and Avon drivers in six comfortable trims:
- 2017 Toyota Tundra SR: $30,120 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Tundra SR5: $31,930 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Tundra Limited: $39,380 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Tundra Platinum: $47,080 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Tundra 1794 Edition: $47,080 MSRP**
- 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro: $46,110 MSRP**
With a wide grille and strong body lines, the 2017 Toyota Tundra stands out. Its stylish look maintains a ruggedness fit for any job-site, and a refinement ideal for a night on the town. The 2017 Tundra comes in three cab-styles: regular cab, extended double cab, and the CrewMax cab. There are also three bed lengths – a 5.5 foot short bed, a 6.5 foot standard bed, and an 8.1 foot long bed. The regular cab seats three, while the extended- and crew-cab models seat five or six, depending on whether you opt for front buckets or a bench seat. All options come with an easy lower and lift tailgate.
With the largest-in-class front brakes, featuring 4-piston brake calipers, the 2017 Toyota Tundra is built to perform. The 2017 Tundra also features automatic limited slip differential and active traction control to keep you confident on the road. Two strong engine options are offered:
- i-FORCE 5.7L V8: This powerhouse yields 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque. Paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission, it features a standard tow package with added engine and transmission oil coolers that equal heavy duty towing capability. Add in Double Overhead Cams, a 32-valve head design, and Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence, and you get an i-FORCE drivetrain that can tow a space shuttle.
- i-FORCE 4.6L V8: Producing 310 horsepower and 327 lb-ft of torque with a 6-speed automatic transmission, this engine also utilizes Double Overhead Cams, a 32 valve head design, and Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with Intelligence, ensuring you'll have the power you need when you need it.
Interior Features and Features
The spacious cabin in the 2017 Toyota Tundra offers dual zone automatic temperature control. CrewMax models include a power sliding rear window and available moon roof. You'll find finely stitched seats and a driver focused center stack at the head of the cabin, as well as:
- 1794 Edition: A true step up in luxury, the 1794 Edition has a refined feel throughout. From the buttons to the stitching to the sweeping instrument panel, you'll get everything you could want from a luxury truck and more.
- Platinum Grade: The Platinum CrewMax excels at transporting passengers in style. With premium seating surfaces and soft-touch materials surrounding you, you'll appreciate the comfort in this proficient vehicle.
- Limited Grade: Don't choose between comfort and capability, with the Limited grade you'll get both. Leather trimmed and heated front seats with power adjustments are just the beginning. It only gets sweeter when you hear how immersive the Entune audio system sounds.
Advanced Safety Technologies
The power of the 2017 Tundra is backed with a host of advanced safety technologies for peace of mind:
- Eight Airbags: The Tundra comes standard with driver and front outboard passenger airbags, side-curtain and front seat-mounted side airbags, as well as driver and passenger knee airbags.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: This feature provides audible and visual signals to warn you of approaching vehicles when slowly backing up.
- Star Safety System: This suite of six advanced safety features includes Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System, Electronic Brake Force Distribution, Brake Assist, and Smart Stop Technology.
2017 Toyota Tundra Reviews
Experts are talking about the 2017 Tundra—here's what they have to say:
- Edmunds: "The 2017 Toyota Tundra is a capable full-size pickup, and one of the few in this class that is very serious about off-road performance."
- The Car Connection: "The 2017 Toyota Tundra is a full-size pickup truck that offers a robust powertrain and a refined feel."
- MotorTrend: "Lives up to Toyota's reputation for reliability, generous interior space, and confidence-inspiring off-road capability."
Explore the 2017 Toyota Tundra Today
The 2017 Toyota Tundra is available now at your local Avon and Indianapolis Toyota dealer, Andy Mohr Toyota. Contact us at (877) 590-2160 or stop by our showroom at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon today for a test drive.Contact Us
**Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $199 doc and $39.50 title fees. (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. Actual dealer price will vary. Actual dealer document fee may vary.