What Features Will You Find in the 2016 Toyota Camry Interior?
Stunning, spacious, and equipped with a long list of convenience features, there are endless reasons to love the 2016 Toyota Camry. To illustrate why the Camry’s interior design and features are so popular with Indianapolis and Plainfield drivers, the experts at Andy Mohr Toyota have created a comprehensive catalog, highlighting the sedan’s most popular standard and available amenities. Making it easy to see why the Camry is at the top of its field.
The 2016 Camry was designed to provide a comfortable, stylish space from which to see the world, providing standard fabric-trimmed front seats, with 8-way power adjustable customization with lumbar support, and much more, including:
- Executive Seating – SofTex sport seating, leather-trimmed power-adjustable seats with power lumbar support, heated driver’s seat and more exist to give drivers the ride of their lives.
- Covered Console – The convenient console with sliding armrest lets drivers keep necessities close at hand and provides a comfy place to lean as well.
- Overhead Storage – An overhead console is ideal for storing sunglasses, maps, and any other small items you need close, but out of the way.
- Style Accents – Available metallic and wood-grain accents deliver an added touch of sophistication.
- Sound Absorption – Additional insulation and sound-absorbing materials provide drivers with a quiet ride even on noisy freeways.
From standard advanced audio capabilities, to options like pushbutton start, the 2016 Toyota Camry delivers the features Indianapolis and Plainfield drivers want most:
- Entune Audio – Entune audio with Bluetooth hands-free phone capability and music streaming is standard and can be enhanced with features like navigation, satellite radio, Doppler weather, HD predictive traffic, apps, and more on select models.
- Climate Control – Air conditioning with filtration is standard and can be upgraded to dual-zone automatic climate control with humidity sensor to keep your cabin fresh and cool.
- Wireless Charging – Optional on select trims, the Qi compatible wireless charging feature allows drivers to keep their electronics juiced up without messy wires.
- Keyless Entry – Enjoy standard remote keyless entry or take it to the next level with the Smart Key system and pushbutton start feature available on select models.
- Driver Convenience – Tilt/telescoping steering wheel with music, calling, and cruise control, power windows and doors, and Optitron instrumentation allow drivers to control the vehicle and get the information they need without unnecessary distractions.
Custom floor mats, cargo accessories, and console organization are just the beginning of the options drivers can enjoy with the Camry:
- Universal Remote Control – The HomeLink universal remote can control up to three compatible devices, including garage doors and gates for easy, convenient access.
- JBL Performance Audio – The available 10-speaker GreenEdge audio system with subwoofer and amplifier delivers a concert-quality experience with crystal clear dynamic sound.
- Custom Touches – Drivers can add accessories like sill protectors, cargo control, table holders, and even a security system to make their Camry more convenient and more secure.
See the 2016 Toyota Camry Interior Design and Features in Indianapolis and Plainfield at Andy Mohr
To learn more about the 2016 Toyota Camry interior design and features that Indianapolis and Plainfield drivers can look forward to, contact Andy Mohr Toyota at (855) 735-8641 or stop in for a test-drive at 8941 East US Highway 36 in Avon, IN.