For over thirty years now, the Toyota Camry has brought impressive performance and features to drivers in Avon and Indianapolis. Known across the world for being one of the most reliable midsize sedans on the road, the latest generation 2015 Toyota Camry specs and features have gained such coveted accolades as a 2015 Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Award, a 2015 SmartChoice Retained Value award, and a best Top Safety Pick+ from the IIHS. So if safety, dependability, and overall performance are top priorities for you and your family, a new or pre-owned Toyota from Andy Mohr Toyota is a sure choice.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
The 2015 Toyota Camry features a significant overhaul, delivering a fresh new design along with an updated interior and improved performance:
- Trims and Features – Available in LE, SE, XSE, and XLE trim levels, the 2015 Toyota Camry comes generously equipped with a wide range of standard features, from Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity to a 6.1-inch touchscreen with an intuitive Entune interface. Moving up the line gets you everything from adaptive cruise control and a pre-collision warning system to a premium 10-speaker JBL stereo system.
- Impressive Performance – Enjoy plenty of power and fuel economy behind the wheel of the 2015 Toyota Camry. The standard 2.5L four-cylinder gets you 178 hp, 170 lb-ft of torque, up to 35 mpg highway, and 25 mpg city, while the available 3.5L V6 delivers a robust 268 hp and 248 lb-ft of torque and still gets an estimated 31 mpg highway and 21 mpg city. This year’s model also includes a tweaked steering and suspension for a more comfortable and responsive experience.
- Advanced Safety Features – The 2015 Toyota Camry also comes with a generous range of safety features including antilock brakes, stability and traction control, a number of airbags including front knee airbags, and even a rearview camera. The Advanced Technology package gets you blind-spot warning and rear cross traffic alert systems, while the Safety Connect system provides immediate assistance in an accident.
Toyota Camry Reviews
Experts agree that the current generation of the Camry is an excellent choice in a family sedan:
- Edmunds.com – “The 2015 Toyota Camery is a more compelling and competitive sedan that still boasts generous interior space and a solid reputation for reliability.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Already a perennial sales champion, the Toyota Camry just became an easier choice for midsize sedan shoppers.”
- Motor Trend – “The 2015 Toyota Camry is an impressively thorough and complete refresh.”
- Autoblog – “After driving the 2015 Camry, we’d say that this Toyota’s spot at the top of the charts seems as secure as ever.”
The upcoming 2016 Toyota Camry release date looks like it will bring even more to Indianapolis and Avon drivers, especially with the all-new 2016 Camry Special Edition. This premium trim will feature a striking exterior with 18-inch machined face wheels smoked taillights, and Special Edition badging. For the Special Edition, buyers will be able to choose between a Blizzard Pearl and Blue Streak Metallic exterior, while all Special Editions gets specially sculpted lines and a standard moonroof.
Find Out More About the Toyota Camry Heritage at the Premiere Toyota Dealer in the Indianapolis and Avon Areas
Here at Andy Mohr Toyota, we’re proud to be part of a long tradition of high-quality and dependable Toyota Camrys. To test drive the 2015 Toyota Camry or one our used ones near Indianapolis, stop into our dealership at 8941 East U.S. Highway 36 in Avon. You can also contact us online or call us Monday through Saturday at 877-590-5157.